Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts. They can't be controlled but can be managed. Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda or Chicago.
We want you to make a difference. Being a part of Aon means having opportunities, working in an encouraging and friendly workplace environment. We value integrity, authenticity and a can-do approach. We are brokers and consultants. At Aon, everything starts with the client! We put listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals at the heart of everything we do.
Your main tasks will include:
- Analysing floods and windstorms on insured objects such as family houses, using models of natural catastrophes
- Analysing and processing clients’ data
- Testing and evaluation of catastrophe models
- Communication both with clients and colleagues from broking team
What are we expecting from you?
- University degree, ideally a background in natural sciences, mathematics or statistics. The role is also suitable for fresh graduates - start your career with us!
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, familiarity with MS Access and SQL is welcomed
- Communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new methods, find own solutions
- Flexibility and self-motivation, positive approach to work
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry with regional headquarter in Prague.
- Attractive benefits package including pension scheme contributions, group life insurance, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days and many more
- Diverse and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer
- Modern offices in the very centre of Prague
Please note applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová