We are the leading independent reinsurance and risk intermediary and full-service capital advisor. Customers include most of the world's major insurance and reinsurance companies as well as government entities and global corporations. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join our growing Analytics team in Prague, Czech Republic.
Your main tasks will include:
- Analysing the impact of natural catastrophes on clients’ property portfolios, using internally developed Aon models, as well as externally licensed catastrophe models
- Analysing and processing clients’ portfolio data
- Testing and evaluation of the third party catastrophe models
- Communication both with clients and colleagues from broking team
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree, ideally a background in natural sciences, mathematics and statistics. The role is also suitable for fresh graduates!
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and SQL welcomed
- Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new methods, find own solutions
- Flexibility and self-motivation, positive approach to work
What we can offer to you:
- Interesting and dynamic role in the global reinsurance industry
- Opportunity to work for the leading global reinsurance broker
- Continuous international and local training programme
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Offices in the very centre of Prague
Kontakt Lenka Hralová