Reinsurance Accountant with EN and other CEE language
Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts.
They can't be controlled but can be managed.
Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda, Chicago.
We want you to make a difference. Being a part of Aon means having opportunities, working in a supportive and friendly workplace culture. We value honesty, authenticity and a can-do attitude. We are brokers and consultants. At Aon, everything starts with the client. We put listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals at the heart of everything we do.
Who we are:
- World’s leading reinsurance broker and market leader
- Chicago/London based company with local client services operation in Prague that is providing services to more than 130 insurance companies in Central, Eastern, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, Israel and the Middle East.
Your new role will include:
- Broad scope of activities within a complex & rewarding role.
- Handling all aspects of Reinsurance claims and premiums.
- Building relationships and providing consultancy to clients on specific claims or premium cases.
- Communication with insurance companies from Central, Eastern, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, Israel and the Middle East and reinsurers around the world.
- Set up of contractual conditions in the core broking system.
- Preparation of the invoices for the clients and reinsurers.
- Reporting and analysis of various data related to reinsurance.
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments and ensuring quick money collection.
- Cooperation with sales/broking teams.
- Visiting clients and reinsurers.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of English and other language (Polish, German, Russian or any other are very welcome)
- Experience in insurance or reinsurance business is an advantage. However, training and support will be in place if this is not your immediate background.
- An attention to detail, a mathematical way of thinking and enjoy analysing problems and implementing the appropriate solutions in a methodical manner.
- A strong desire and ability to quickly learn all aspects of the role and apply this knowledge reliably, accurately and efficiently.
- A strong work ethic with a professional outlook, good organization skills and ability to manage stress.
- The desire to interact and communicate at multiple levels with clients and other stake holders from around the globe, both verbally and in written forms.
- The ability to work as part of and be a reliable member of the team.
- User knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package (e.g. pension scheme contributions, meal vouchers, massage therapy, fruit in office, refreshments, modern office space with ergonomic office desks).
- A varied, complex and rewarding role with day to day on-job training and support.
- Opportunity to engage with clients, reinsurers and colleagues from around the globe.
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Offices in the very centre of Prague.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová