Leader of Client Services – Reinsurance Accounting & Claims
Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts. They can't be controlled but can be managed. Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda or Chicago.
As a Leader of our Client Technical Services team you will manage Prague Centre of Excellence HUB delivering Reinsurance Accounting and Claims facilities to clients emanating from CEE, Nordic, Israel, Turkey, Middle East and France and also to global reinsurers.
What will you do?
- Developing strong cross-functional cooperation within clients.
- Maintaining strong cooperation with Reinsurance Broking and Operation teams.
- Ensuring service delivery within agreed client service agreements, delivering KPIs.
- Being a key contact and subject matter expert for both internal and external parties.
- Leading and developing the team, while ensuring it is organized and resourced appropriately with adequate skills to deliver to the expectations.
- Enabling the development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of processes and tools.
- Driving the implementation of new tools (pro-active approach).
- Participating in, and contributing to new Aon global projects.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- 5 years of experience in client services role, proven experience in a leadership position.
- Service and client-oriented mindset.
- Ability to learn new things and concepts.
- Negotiation and communication skills, ability to influence people and gain support for new ideas.
- Language skills: English fluent written and spoken, any other European language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry with regional headquarter in Prague.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Opportunity to engage directly with our clients, reinsurers, and colleagues globally.
- Friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Modern offices in the very centre of Prague.
Please note applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová