Junior Client Representative
Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts. They can't be controlled but can be managed. Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda or Chicago.
We want you to make a difference. Being a part of Aon means having opportunities, working in an encouraging and friendly workplace culture. We value integrity, authenticity and a can-do approach. We are brokers and consultants. At Aon, everything starts with the client! We put listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals at the heart of everything we do.
Can you find yourself in:
- Exploring new areas and opportunities
- Out of the box thinking and sharing culture
- Finding stories behind numbers - ability to read and understand figures and tables
- Working in a result driven environment
- Using English on daily basis
- Working effectively with MS Office/Excel
- Having bachelor or advanced degree
If yes, then you will:
- Work in a team, playing an active role in all aspects and becoming clients‘ trusted advisor
- Take part in projects to win new contracts and develop the existing business
- Actively participate in creating a unique business strategy for our clients under senior leader mentorship
- Communicate and interact with clients and business partners
- Draft and review business presentations and contracts
- Maintain effective operations of internal systems and flow of documentation
- Cooperate with colleagues within different departments and locations
- Attend outstanding training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues
- No routine – every day something new!
We will count on you to support our senior brokers while at the same time they will be your mentors to help you learn and grow within our business.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for the Fortune 500 company with regional headquarter in Prague
- Ongoing international training programme
- Corporate events and networking with senior level management within and outside of Aon
- Attractive benefits package including pension scheme contributions, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days and many more
- Diverse and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer
- Modern offices in the very centre of Prague (Vaclavske namesti)
Please note applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová