Junior Broker / Reinsurance
We are the leading independent reinsurance and risk intermediary and full-service capital advisor. Customers include most of the world's major insurance and reinsurance companies as well as government entities and global corporations. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
Combination of strategic advisory and sales? Seeking a fast paced, winning environment where intelligent solutions are created? Want to be rewarded for your hard work? If those are the factors with which you want to kickstart your career, then we might have an ideal job for you. At our regional headquarters in Prague, we are looking to enhance our team with a new colleague in the Brokers‘ department.
Our Reinsurance department with its 4,000 employees generates $1.6 billion annual revenue globally, making us world’s leading reinsurance broker. Through tailor made risk transfer and capital management solutions for 150 insurance companies, we have become a dominant market leader in Central and Eastern Europe.
What you will do:
- You will work in a facility team, seeking for automatic reinsurance coverage on the market, playing an active role in all areas of the development and marketing of advanced solutions for Aon clients
- Conduct advanced and deep technical analysis of the whole CEE business portfolio
- Take part in complex projects to structure and develop new solutions and successfully renew the existing business
- Interact and cooperate with Brokers, Analysts and Technical Services from the different CEE offices and across the world
- Communicate and negotiate verbally and in written form with reinsurers
- Draft and review contract wordings and prepare technical presentations
- Maintain effective operations of internal systems and flow of documentation
- Attend exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree typically preferred
- Ideal candidate should have 1-2 years working experience in analytics area but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinking, out-the-box-thinking
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Ability to work as a team player with people at all levels in an organization
- A positive approach to work and be a quick learner
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Applications are available for candidates with valid work permit for Czech Republic.
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for the Fortune 500 company, which has a regional headquarter in Prague
- Continuous international and local training programme
- Corporate events and networking with senior level management within and outside of Aon
- Attractive benefit package - meal vouchers, premium private medical care, retirement investment scheme, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days, etc.
- Diverse and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer
- Unique offices in the very centre of Prague (Vaclavske Namesti)
Kontakt Lenka Hralová