Payments & Receipts Specialist
We are the leading independent reinsurance and risk intermediary and full-service capital advisor. Customers include most of the world's major insurance and reinsurance companies as well as government entities and global corporations. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague to join our Client Technical Services team in Prague office (Czech Republic).
Who we are:
- World’s leading reinsurance broker and market leader
- Chicago/London based company with local client services operation in Prague which is providing services to more than 130 insurance companies in Central, Eastern, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, Israel and the Middle East.
Your new role will include:
- Responsibility for assigned portfolio of clients (insurance companies) and reinsurers
- Ensuring on time payment performance towards clients and reinsurers (selection of payable transactions and issuing payments in the processing system)
- Preparation and sending of payment notifications for all issued payments
- Monitoring of bank accounts in various currencies
- Cash management - monitoring & identification of incoming payments and their allocation against respective entries in accounting system
- Monitoring relevant due dates and chasing clients/reinsurers for settlement
- Analyses of payables and receivables & compensation possibilities
- Preparation and sending lists of balances for agreement with reinsurers
- Coordination of transactions on 2 different ledgers
- Written and oral communication with insurance companies from Central and Eastern Europe and reinsurers worldwide
- Issuing confirmation for audit purposes
- Cooperation with the accounting team, brokers & other internal stakeholders
What can we offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package (e.g. pension, meal vouchers, massage therapy, fruit in office, refreshments, modern office space with ergonomic office desks)
- A varied, complex and rewarding role with day to day on-job training and support
- Opportunity to engage with clients, reinsurers and colleagues from around the globe
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals
- Offices in the very centre of Prague
What are we expecting from you?
- You are experienced high school graduate with background in economics or fresh university graduate, who already tried a payments role during studies
- You have very good knowledge of English, other CEE language is an advantage
- User knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good organizational and communicative skills
- Attention to detail, professional performing, positive approach to work
- Ability to work in a team
- Be quick at learning
- Applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová