Junior Broker / Reinsurance
We are the leading independent reinsurance and risk intermediary and full-service capital advisor. Customers include most of the world's major insurance and reinsurance companies as well as government entities and global corporations. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
Combination of strategic advisory and sales? Seeking a fast paced, winning environment where intelligent solutions are created? Want to be rewarded for your hard work? If those are the factors with which you want to kickstart your career, then we might have an ideal job for you. At our regional headquarters in Prague, we are looking to enhance our team with a new colleague in the Brokers‘ department.
Our Reinsurance department with its 4,000 employees generates $1.6 billion annual revenue globally, making us world’s leading reinsurance broker. Through tailor made risk transfer and capital management solutions for 150 insurance companies, we have become a dominant market leader in Central and Eastern Europe.
What you will do:
- You will work in a team, playing an active role in all aspects and becoming clients‘ trusted advisor
- Gather and analyse information, develop and present recommendations
- Take part in projects to win new contracts and develop the existing business
- Communicate and negotiate verbally and in written form with clients and reinsurers
- Draft and review presentations and contracts
- Maintain effective operations of internal systems and flow of documentation
- Attend exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree typically preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills and creative thinking
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English (speaking another language is an advantage, Czech as well)
- Ability to work as a team player with people at all levels in an organization
- Positive approach to work and be a quick learner
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for the Fortune 500 company which has a regional headquarter in Prague
- Continuous international and local training programme
- Corporate events and networking with senior level management within and outside of Aon
- Attractive benefit package - meal vouchers, premium private medical care, retirement investment scheme, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days, etc.
- Diverse and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer
- Unique offices in the very centre of Prague (Vaclavske Namesti)
Do you want more insight? Read stories about real life experience from our Brokers and other colleagues in our "Why Aon" section.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová