This role is part of the Impact Forecasting team, subsidiary of Aon. The global Impact Forecasting team of 90 members based in 5 offices around the world (Prague, London, Chicago, Singapore and Bangalore) consists of scientists, developers and a client services colleagues together developing and supporting catastrophe models for various natural and man-made perils including flood, wind storm, earthquake, fire or terrorism.
We are looking for a reliable people person capable of high-level understanding of the complexity of catastrophe modelling.
Your main tasks will include:
- You will be the main point of contact for our clients across Europe and beyond – insurance companies, reinsurers and also third parties (for example data resellers).
- Your main activity will be communicating with clients on a regular basis and responding to their specific queries.
- It is important to be able to establish strong and long-term client relationships.
- Your task will be also suggesting solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and recognizing what other products might be interesting for our clients.
- Related administrative tasks or organizing conferences and client training workshops are also part of the job.
- All this will be done in close cooperation with other Impact Forecasting team members.
To be able to better understand the role, let us say that our products consist of catastrophe modelling data, models, software and related custom projects together with associated consultancy services.
To apply for this offer, you should have/be:
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are most welcomed!
- Having some experience of software/product account management for example from software or data product company is a big advantage.
- Confident when presenting and conducting meetings
- Strong team player with analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and good overall computing skills
- Some knowledge of SQL databases, GIS or programming languages (e.g. Python) is a big advantage for you to better understand the role and our products.
- Availability to occasionally work outside of standard business hours when dealing with overseas clients and colleagues
- Willingness to travel (subject to local and global situation concerning travel limitations)
What we can offer:
- Interesting and varied role in a dynamic and exciting team
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the global reinsurance and insurance industry
- Beautiful office located in Prague city centre with possibility of flexible working
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
Kontakt Lenka Hralová