Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts. They can't be controlled but can be managed. Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda or Chicago.
We want you to make a difference. Being a part of Aon means having opportunities, working in an encouraging workplace environment. We value integrity, authenticity and a can-do approach. At Aon, everything starts with the client! We put listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals at the heart of everything we do.
Why should you be interested?
In short way our work consists of two activities that are not so common for actuaries - stochastic modelling and very diverse work.
- Stochastic modelling - We are advising insurers on their risks, and we need to see what is happening on severe events and be able to use risk measures like Value At Risk. Therefore Aon developed one of the most used stochastic modelling tool for non-life called Remetrica and all actuaries have access to it. So you will make stochastic modelling after a few months and quite often!
- Diverse work - We are helping insurers in their risk transfer and doing things that often insurers are not able to do by themselves, so the work in the actuarial department varies a lot.
In more words the role will include:
- Analysing pricing, reinsurance structure optimisation and risk quantification using insurance mathematics and other statistical methods.
- You will perform technical analysis and get an innovative insight into insurance companies, their portfolios and reinsurance contracts.
- Participating on (and maybe even leading some) actuarial projects.
- Stochastic financial modelling in Aon’s tool Remetrica.
- Regular internal and external communication - with our clients and reinsurers.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree in actuarial sciences (mathematics applied to insurance) on Masters or PhD level
- Proficient communication skills in English
- Strong application oriented technical and structural thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new methods, but also find your own solutions
- Above-average digital literacy (especially in Excel)
- Flexibility and self-motivation
What we offer:
- Exciting and varied role in the reinsurance industry
- Training to our sophisticated methods, including Remetrica
- Opportunity to work for the market leader with regional headquarter in Prague
- Attractive benefits package including pension scheme contributions, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days and many more
- Being part of diverse and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer
- Modern offices in the very centre of Prague or Bratislava - depending on your choice
If interested, please send us your CV with motivational letter. Thank you and looking forward to your application.
Please note applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová