Reinsurance Accountant with EN and other CEE language
Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts. They can't be controlled but can be managed. Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda or Chicago.
We want you to make a difference. Being a part of Aon means having opportunities, working in an encouraging and friendly workplace environment. We value integrity, authenticity and a can-do approach. We are brokers and consultants. At Aon, everything starts with the client! We put listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals at the heart of everything we do.
Your new role will include:
- Being part of our team in Prague that is providing services to more than 130 insurance companies in Europe, Israel and Middle East.
- Broad scope of activities within an exciting role!
- Handling all aspects of reinsurance claims and premiums.
- Set up of contractual conditions in our internal system.
- Preparation of the invoices, monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments and ensuring quick money collection.
- Reporting and analysis of various data related to reinsurance.
- Building relationships and providing consultancy to clients on specific claims or premium cases.
- Communication with insurance companies and business partners around the world, cooperation with sales/broking teams.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of English and other language (for example Polish, German or Russian are very welcome)
- Experience in insurance or reinsurance business is an advantage. However, training will be in place if this is not your immediate background.
- An attention to detail, a mathematical way of thinking and enjoy analysing problems and implementing the appropriate solutions in a methodical manner.
- An ability to quickly learn the role and apply this knowledge accurately and efficiently.
- A strong work ethic with a professional outlook, good organization skills and ability to manage stress.
- The desire to interact and communicate at multiple levels with clients and other partners.
- The ability to work as part of and be a reliable member of the team.
- User knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry with regional headquarter in Prague.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package including pension scheme contributions, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days and many more.
- Opportunity to engage with clients, reinsurers and colleagues globally.
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Modern offices in the very centre of Prague.
Please note applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová