This role is part of the Impact Forecasting team, subsidiary of Aon. The global Impact Forecasting team of 90 members based in 5 offices around the world (Prague, London, Chicago, Singapore and Bangalore) consists of scientists, developers and a client services colleagues together developing and supporting catastrophe models for various natural and man-made perils including flood, wind storm, earthquake, fire or terrorism.
We are looking for a reliable people person capable of high-level understanding of the complexity of catastrophe modelling.
Your main tasks will include:
- Managing number of client accounts from re/insurance industry across Europe and beyond
- Establishing strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis and responding to specific queries
- Presenting solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handling requests and communications in a timely and effective manner
- All this will be done in close cooperation with our global team
To apply for this offer, you should have/be:
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are most welcomed!
- Some experience of software/product account management is advantage
- Confident when presenting and conducting meetings
- Good knowledge of MS Office and good overall computing skills
- Strong team player with analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Availability to occasionally work outside of standard business hours when dealing with overseas clients and colleagues
- Willingness to travel frequently in Europe and overseas
What we can offer:
- Interesting and varied role in a dynamic and exciting team
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the global reinsurance and insurance industry
- Beautiful office located in Prague city centre with possibility of flexible working
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
Kontakt Lenka Hralová