Payments & Receipts Specialist
Life is full of risks, from unexpected hurricanes to earthquakes, terrorism to cybercrime, always ending up with financial impacts. They can't be controlled but can be managed. Join Aon to help our clients manage these risks in the world of reinsurance - the most stable financial industry, highly developed in global financial centres such as Zurich, London, Bermuda or Chicago.
We want you to make a difference. Being a part of Aon means having opportunities, working in an encouraging and friendly workplace environment. We value integrity, authenticity and a can-do approach. We are brokers and consultants. At Aon, everything starts with the client! We put listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals at the heart of everything we do.
Your new role will include:
- Being part of our team in Prague that is providing services to more than 130 insurance companies in Europe, Israel and Middle East.
- Managing assigned portfolio of clients (insurance companies) and business partners (reinsurers)
- Ensuring on time payment performance - selection of payable transactions and issuing payments in the processing system
- Preparation and sending of payment notifications for all issued payments and lists of balances
- Monitoring of bank accounts in various currencies, monitoring of relevant due dates and chasing clients/reinsurers for settlement
- Cash management - responsibility for incoming payments and their allocation against respective entries in accounting system
- Analyses of payables and receivables & compensation possibilities * Coordination of transactions on two different ledgers
- Written and verbal communication with insurance companies from Central and Eastern Europe and reinsurers worldwide
- Issuing confirmation for audit purposes
- Cooperation with the accounting team, brokers & other internal partners
What are we expecting from you?
- You are experienced high school graduate with background in economics or fresh university graduate, who already tried a payments role during studies
- You have very good knowledge of English, other CEE language is an advantage!
- User knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Good organizational and communicative skills
- Attention to detail, positive approach to work, be quick at learning
What can we offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry with regional headquarter in Prague.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package including pension scheme contributions, massages in the office, language courses, ergonomic tables, sick days and many more.
- A varied, complex and rewarding role with day to day on-job training and support
- Opportunity to engage with clients, reinsurers and colleagues around the world
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals - Aon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Modern offices in the very centre of Prague
Please note applications are available for candidates with valid work permit in CZ.
Kontakt Lenka Hralová