Reinsurance Client Service Advocate with EN and PL
We are the leading independent reinsurance and risk intermediary and full-service capital advisor. Customers include most of the world's major insurance and reinsurance companies as well as government entities and global corporations. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague to join our Client Technical Services team in Prague office (Czech Republic).
Who we are:
- World’s leading reinsurance broker and market leader
- Chicago/London based company with local client services operation in Prague which is providing services to more than 130 insurance companies in Central, Eastern, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, Israel and the Middle East.
Your new role will include:
- Broad scope of activities within a complex & rewarding role.
- Handling all aspects of Reinsurance claims and premiums.
- Building relationships and providing consultancy to clients on specific claims or premium cases.
- Communication with insurance companies from Central, Eastern, Northern Europe, Scandinavia, Israel and the Middle East and reinsurers around the world.
- Set up of contractual conditions in the core broking system.
- Preparation of the invoices for the clients and reinsurers.
- Reporting and analysis of various data related to reinsurance.
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments and ensuring quick money collection.
- Cooperation with Sales/broking teams.
- Visiting clients and reinsurers.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree (fresh graduates are welcomed)
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish, other CEE language is an advantage
- Experience in insurance or reinsurance business is an advantage. However, training and support will be in place if this is not your immediate background.
- An attention to detail, a mathematical way of thinking and enjoy analysing problems and implementing the appropriate solutions in a methodical manner.
- A strong desire and ability to quickly learn all aspects of the role and apply this knowledge reliably, accurately and efficiently.
- A strong work ethic with a professional outlook, good organization skills and ability to manage stress.
- The desire to interact and communicate at multiple levels with clients and other stake holders from around the globe, both verbally and in written forms.
- The ability to work as part of and be a reliable member of the team.
- User knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package (e.g. pension contributions, meal vouchers, massage therapy, fruit in office, refreshments, modern office space with ergonomic office desks)
- A varied, complex and rewarding role with day to day on-job training and support
- Opportuinity to engage with clients, reinsurers and colleagues from around the globe
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals
- Offices in the very centre of Prague
Kontakt Lenka Hralová