Aon is the world’s premier reinsurance intermediary and capital advisor, providing clients with integrated capital solutions and services. The company offers clients access to every traditional and alternative market in the world, through an international network of offices spanning over 50 countries and more than 4,000 professionals. Its worldwide client base is able to access the broadest portfolio of integrated capital solutions and services, world-class talent, unparalleled global reach and local expertise to best meet their business objectives.
Aon's Reinsurance Solutions division is the industry leader in treaty, facultative and capital markets transactions. We are the leading reinsurance broker in the Czech Republic and Central and Eastern Europe and aim to provide bespoke reinsurance solutions to the customers.
We are currently looking for a new colleague to join our growing Analytics team in Prague, Czech Republic.
Your main tasks will include:
- Analysing the impact of natural catastrophes on clients’ property portfolios, using internally developed Aon models, as well as externally licensed catastrophe models
- Analysing and processing clients’ portfolio data
- Testing and evaluation of the third party catastrophe models
- Communication both with clients and colleagues from broking team
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree, ideally a background in natural sciences, mathematics and statistics. The role is also suitable for fresh graduates!
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and SQL welcomed
- Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new methods, find own solutions
- Flexibility and self-motivation, positive approach to work
What we can offer to you:
- Interesting and dynamic role in the global reinsurance industry
- Opportunity to work for the leading global reinsurance Broker
- Continuous international and local training programme
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Offices in the very centre of Prague - sneak peak here https://bit.ly/2MHDvQN
Information about the vacancy
Václavské náměstí 832/19, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Aon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactAon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
Václavské náměstí 832/19
110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město