Aon Benfield is the world’s premier reinsurance intermediary and capital advisor, providing clients with integrated capital solutions and services. The company offers clients access to every traditional and alternative market in the world, through an international network of offices spanning over 50 countries and more than 4,000 professionals. Its worldwide client base is able to access the broadest portfolio of integrated capital solutions and services, world-class talent, unparalleled global reach and local expertise to best meet their business objectives.
Aon Benfield is the industry leader in treaty, facultative and capital markets transactions. Aon Benfield is the leading reinsurance broker in the Czech Republic and Central and Eastern Europe and aims to provide bespoke reinsurance solutions to the customers.
Junior Broker / Reinsurance
We are currently looking for a new colleague for Junior Broker position for our Prague office (Czech Republic) to join our broking team.
Who we are:
- World’s leading reinsurance broker
- Market leader in Central & Eastern Europe
- Chicago/London based company with local centre of excellence in Prague
- International company with 95 team members based in Prague
Your main tasks will include:
- Assistance in placement, renewal and servicing of reinsurance related contracts
- Communication verbally and in written form with clients and reinsurers
- Conduct analyses of various data related to reinsurance contracts
- Drafting and reviewing of presentations, contracts and other types of documents, either electronic or paper form related to reinsurance
- Maintenance of the business in the internal system and files
- Potential to develop to Senior Broker Position
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree - fresh graduates are welcomed! (1 year of experience in the financial sector is advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English language, speaking another language from the CEE is advantage
- Attention to details, analytic skills, numerical thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team
- Be quick at learning, positive approach to work, stress resistance
- Professional behavior
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for the leading reinsurance Broker in Central and Eastern Europe
- Continuous international and local training programme
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced proffesionals
- Offices in the very centre of Prague
Information about the vacancy
Václavské nám. 832/19, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Aon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactAon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
Václavské náměstí 832/19
110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město