As the industry leader in treaty, facultative and capital markets, Aon Benfield is redefining the role of the reinsurance intermediary and capital advisor. Through our unmatched talent and industry-leading proprietary tools and products, we help our clients to redefine success. Aon Benfield offers unbiased capital advice and customized access to more reinsurance and capital markets than anyone else. As a trusted advocate, we provide local reach to the world’s markets, an unparalleled investment in innovative analytics, including catastrophe management, actuarial, and rating agency advisory, and the right professionals to advise clients in making the optimal capital choice for their business. With an international network of more than 80 offices in 50 countries, our worldwide client base is able to access the broadest portfolio of integrated capital solutions and services. Learn more at http://www.aonbenfield.com/
Currently we are looking for new colleagues to join our Client Technical Services team in Prague office (Czech Republic).
Who we are:
- World’s leading Reinsurance broker and market leader
- Chicago/London based company with local accounting centre in Prague which is providing services to more than 130 insurance companies in Central, Eastern, Northern Europe and Israel
Your new role will include:
- Broad scope of activities within a complex job
- On time and accurate accounting of reinsurance claims and premium - there is no relation with standard accounting!
- Set up of contractual conditions in the accounting system
- Preparation of the accounting documentation for the clients and reinsurers
- Reporting and analysis of various data related to reinsurance
- Communication with insurance companies from Central, Eastern and Northern Europe and Israel and reinsurers around the world
- Providing consultancy to clients on specific claims or premium cases
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing payments and ensuring quick money collection
- Cooperation with brokers
- Visiting clients when needed
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree (degree in economics preferred, fresh graduates are also welcomed)
- Very good knowledge of English, other CEE language is an advantage
- Experience in insurance or reinsurance business is an advantage
- Experience in general accounting is an advantage
- User knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Attention to detail, mathematical thinking
- Good organization and communicative skills, ability to work in a team
- Be quick at learning, positive approach to work, stress resistance
- Professional behavior
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the highly attractive reinsurance industry
- Competitive salary and attractive benefit package (e.g. fruit in office, refreshments, modern office space with ergonomic office desks)
- Complex job with day to day on-job training
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced professionals
- Offices in the very centre of Prague
Information about the vacancy
Václavské náměstí 832/19, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Aon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactAon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
Václavské náměstí 832/19
110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město