Aon is the global leader in the field of risk and HR solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries worldwide.
Aon Human Resources Solutions helps companies get better business results, cut costs and reduce risk via their employees. We boost the performance and loyalty of current employees and increase the ability of companies to attract and retain talents. Our approach is based on established and internationally proven methodologies, consistent analyses and relevant market data. We organize world renowned Aon Best Employer survey and provide many other services in the human resources field (employer branding, corporate culture, benefits, etc.). Thanks to the strong position in the global and local market we also offer extensive possibilities for benchmarking. For more information please visit www.bestemployers.cz or aon.cz
For our Prague office we are looking for a new colleague to join our growing Aon HR Solutions team at the position of HR consultant.
Your role will be to support us in delivering complex projects in the area of employee engagement and compensation & benefits. We are looking for a person with strong interest in current HR trends and passion to lead and deliver HR projects with big impact on both our clients and their employees. Join us and become part of Aon!
What is the role about? What activities does it include?
- At first, the most important thing is to understand the needs of our clients (B2B business) and prospect and how our unique products and services can solve their needs and bring added value.
- Your aim will be to help us to set-up, lead or support complex consulting projects.
- This will include coordinating the team working on the project (consultant, analysts, IT, admin) and relevant local and global resources (global expert teams, Shared Service Centre teams).
- Then interpreting the data from our client or market surveys (engagement survey, employee experience survey, benefits survey) and presenting a comprehensive story of what it means to our clients and how to build on the results.
- And finally leading client presentations and workshops at diverse company levels (from employees to senior leaders).
- Overall you will be responsible for several key clients, optimizing solutions according to their needs.
- You should also identify new business opportunities at current clients or prospects, prepare proposals and be actively involved to win the case.
- Occasionally you will even hold public presentations (conferences, seminars).
What you can look forward to?
- Opportunity to work for a well-established international company, which is the world-leader in related HR agenda
- Access to our international resources, research and most current trends in the HR field
- Possibility to lead big projects (local/global) for top companies in the market
- Opportunities for career growth into regional/global structures
- Possibility to learn and grow in a friendly team of experienced professionals
- Variety of fixed benefits together with cafeteria system
- Motivational incentive/bonus system based on performance
- Flexible working-hours during the week
- Modern offices in the very center of Prague (Václavské náměstí)
What are we expecting from you?
- Previous experience in external B2B client-facing role (must)
- Relevant HR experience (HR consultant and/or internal HR position)
- Strong interest in Human Resources Management field
- Preferably knowledge of specific related agenda (Compensation & Benefits; employee engagement).
- Experience with benefit plans implementation is an advantage!
- Very good communication skills and ability to deal with a (potential) client
- Good public speaking skills
- Advanced knowledge of English (both spoken and written), fluent Czech or Slovak
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills – You need to be able to read and interpret the data.
- Proactive approach to work, inner drive, big sense-of-responsibility and ownership
- Driving License B, so you can visit our (potential) clients outside Prague.
Information about the vacancy
Václavské náměstí 832/19, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Czech (proficient), slovak (proficient), english (advanced)
Aon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
ContactAon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
Václavské náměstí 832/19
110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město