Aon's Reinsurance Solutions is the world’s premier reinsurance intermediary. The company offers clients access to every traditional and alternative market in the world, through an international network of offices spanning over 50 countries and more than 4,000 professionals.
Account Executive / Catastrophe Modelling
The Account Executive role is part of the Impact Forecasting team, subsidiary of Aon Benfield and a catastrophe model development team, based in Prague. The global Impact Forecasting team of 90 members based in 5 offices around the world (Prague, London, Chicago, Singapore and Bangalore) consists of scientists, developers and a client services team dedicated to developing catastrophe models for various natural and man-made perils including wind storm, flood, earthquake and terrorism. Impact Forecasting develop the catastrophe modelling platform, ELEMENTS and a range of hazard and risk data products. The role will help support Impact Forecasting’s growing client base.
Your main tasks will include:
- You will be the main point of contact for our clients across Europe – insurance companies, reinsurers and also third parties (for example data resellers).
- Your main activity will be communicating with clients on a regular basis and responding to their specific queries.
- It is important to be able to establish strong and long-term client relationships.
- Your tasks will also include suggesting solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and recognizing what other products might be interesting for our clients.
- Related administrative tasks or organizing conferences and client training workshops are also part of the job.
- All this will be done in close cooperation with other Impact Forecasting team members.
To be able to better understand the role, let us say that our products consist of catastrophe modelling data, models, software and related custom projects together with associated consultancy services.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- Very good communication skills in English, other languages are definitely also welcomed!
- Client oriented approach.
- Having some experience of software/product account management for example from software or data product company is a big advantage.
- You should be a strong team player with analytical thinking and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Some knowledge of SQL databases, GIS or programming languages (e.g. Python) is a big advantage for you to better understand the role and our products.
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in the global reinsurance and insurance industry
- Interesting and varied role in a dynamic and exciting team
- Continuous and on-going international training programme
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Potential for travelling
- Offices in the very centre of Prague
In case of interest, please send us your CV. Thank you very much!
Information about the vacancy
Václavské náměstí 832/19, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Aon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactAon Central and Eastern Europe a.s.
Václavské náměstí 832/19
110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město