Operations Specialist & Reinsurance Broking Support
We are the leading independent reinsurance and risk intermediary and full-service capital advisor. Customers include most of the world's major insurance and reinsurance companies as well as government entities and global corporations. We provide risk transfer, claims advocacy and capital management solutions to help re/insurers reduce volatility and build more resilient businesses, governments and communities.
Who we are:
- World’s leading reinsurance broker
- Market leader in Central & Eastern Europe
- London based company with local centre of excellence in Prague
Your main tasks will be:
Operations part (80 %):
- Participate on various projects that help the company to improve efficiency and/or apply law changes.
- Consult, interact, and collaborate with other offices not only in CEE but also with headquaters in London.
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
- Ensure that the business procedures are as effective and as efficient as possible.
Broking Support part (20 %):
- Assistance in placement, renewal and servicing of reinsurance related contracts.
- Conduct analyses of various data related to reinsurance contracts.
- Drafting and reviewing of presentations, contracts and other types of documents.
- Maintenance of the business in the internal system and files.
- Communication verbally and in written form with clients and reinsurers.
To apply for this offer, you should have:
- University degree (experience in operations position is an advantage)
- Ability and willingness to find solution for issues which you haven’t faced before
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Attention to details and analytic skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team
- Be quick at learning, positive approach to work, stress resistance
- Professional behavior
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we can offer to you:
- Opportunity to work for the leading reinsurance broker in Central and Eastern Europe
- Continuous international and local training programme
- Attractive benefit package - meal vouchers, life cover, ergonomic tables, sick days, language courses, and many others
- Dynamic and friendly team of experienced proffesionals
- Unique offices in the very centre of Prague
Kontakt Lenka Hralová